Give now through the end of the campaign and you can get matching funds for your projects. As you're checking out, enter SCIENCE in the "match or gift code" box. My site is at: http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/viewChallenge.html?id=263580 or pick any projects from any Scientopian's page!
I'm a science and engineering librarian in a university-affiliated research center and a doctoral candidate at University of Maryland. Nothing here represents either place.
Search this blog
- Making things besides journal articles available
- Communications Theories - the continuing saga
- Notes from Dan Russell Advanced Skills for Investigative Searching
- Notes from International Symposium on Science of Science 2016 (#ICSS2016) - Day 2
- Notes from International Symposium on Science of Science 2016 (#ICSS2016) - Day 1
Contribute to ScientopiaClick here to toss some change in our contribution jar. All funds donated will be used solely to support Scientopia's operating costs. See our Code for more information on our funding policies.